|I'm looking for an audience to read my story, Websites Worldwide. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ IT!!! Follow the chapters from the image above.|
Study SessionHibiki was helping out Daichi again with schoolwork. It was always like that every Saturday, studying for any important tests and quizzes. After two, long hours of mathematics and anatomy, the two boys decide to take some time to relax. "Hibiki, thanks again for saving me from this!" Daichi told the older teen, slightly slapping the black-haired boy's back.
"It's no problem." Daichi smiled in response before turning on the television. However, Hibiki grew tired of Daichi's laziness of not studying. It was always like that, even when they were kids. He even got upset when the burnette pulled off the "tie-the-shoelace-to-the-table" prank. It was during their junior high years, and Hibiki never had the chance to get sweet revenge. Perhaps it was time to do just that. "Daichi, do you want something? Juice...chips...cookies?" Daichi was too focused on his show, and that he failed to notice.
It was perfect, Hibiki thought. He quickly went outside, rummaged through the family recycling bin, g
A Frozen Acquaintance It has not been long since Elsa has returned back to her formal home, and to her sister. Everything returned back to normal in a heartbeat, and that she felt...normal again. Her powers were more than blessings; they were a bond that kept the people she loved together. And even so, it was like that to this very night.
Elsa slept in her room, her blanket covering her body in warmth. The night was cool, and the sound of crickets echoed from outside her balcony door. Nothing disturbed the peaceful evening, until something opened the door. An influx of shivering cold air blew inside, and the instant chill woke up the newest queen from her slumber. She noticed that the balcony door was open, and that nothing stood in the way. She stood up to close it, locking it afterward. However, something, or someone, talked to her from behind. "I'm not supposed to be here, but I did hear about you."
The queen turned around to see a boy sitting d
Fazbear Cafe Chapter 10 - Apology from the LeaderUpon waiting for my friend to give me another face and arm piece, I told Bonnie not to come to work in his current state. Already, I am spending my time doing homework and studying. My house is quiet as it can ever be, but not in my ears. I was listening to my tunes, drowning out my distractions in beautifully composed notes. What I didn't hear, however, was someone knocking my door. Still, I couldn't hear the door. The person rang the doorbell and knocked. That's when I hear him shout from the other side. "HEY, LET ME IN! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! AND IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!"Fazbear Cafe Chapter 10 - Apology from the Leader by flowersun123
Giving up, I remove my headphones and walk over to the front door. I can see the person standing there, his hands stuffed in his pants pockets, eyes darting around. "...Freddy, is that you?" The person then looked back at me and shook his head.
"Does it look like I'm Freddy Fazbear? If I'm Freddy Fazbear, then that makes the golden one my father." This "Freddy" seems to have no association with
I do comics, traditional/digital art and fanfictions. However, I check out people's stuff more than people check out mine. Guess I'm not one of those famous Deviants yet. I will get there soon. I am still in learning in the field of art and literature, but in high school. So basically I am self-taught. |
I am also a co-founder of three groups, so feel free to give suggestions in the groups that are featured here.
Got my own ChatRoom! Check it out, and I may talk with you! We may even roleplay! chat.deviantart.com/chat/AllAr…
People/friends that have go here!
- my older troll/sister. She does photography and fanficitions.
- my first friend on Fanfiction and the one who recommended me to come here! She is no longer staying here now. Not much people has been giving her love here.
- a friend from the school I attend. She started my interests in Minecraft and Black Butler.
- a friend of me and Oeve. The three of us go to the same school.
- an international friend who started my interest into Rei Kagene and Dell Honne.
- an acquaintance who started my interest in blankshipping.
I know more people, but I didn't want to say them all.
People I've met at the latest DeviantMeet!
I've met more than who was listed above, but I didn't want to go through them all...
-yaoi (consists of blankshipping "Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet", Skylox "SkydoesMinecraft and DeadloxMC", and more. Those two are my common faves now.)
- Trauma Center/Team
-mature content (I'm seventeen, but I don't care if I am only one more year away to like stuff like this!)
My Shout Outs!!!
- This first one, ever, goes to for creating fan art of my most popular fanfiction "Forbidden Relation"! Check out her art and read my fanfic! Here are the links to the pictures thus far!
- Chapter One: refan69.deviantart.com/art/for…
- Chapter Three "Sorry, no chapter two; may I remind you that parental guidance is advised, for this contains mature material that may be too sensitive to children at a younger age rank" : refan69.deviantart.com/art/For…
- A shout out for my sister for a job well done for her first contest! I won third place, and I can't wait for the prize!
- A shout out for for being an awesome person and for recommending some ways to create characters/OCs!
- A new shout out to for her aid into helping out with my first comic! Watch her and to see her progress!
Here are some other links you can check me out with!
Pleasure to meet you!