I do comics, traditional/digital art and fanfictions. However, I check out people's stuff more than people check out mine. Guess I'm not one of those famous Deviants yet. I will get there soon. I am still in learning in the field of art and literature, but in high school. So basically I am self-taught.
I am also a co-founder of three groups, so feel free to give suggestions in the groups that are featured here.
Got my own ChatRoom! Check it out, and I may talk with you! We may even roleplay! chat.deviantart.com/chat/AllAr…
People/friends that have go here!
- my older troll/sister. She does photography and fanficitions.
- my first friend on Fanfiction and the one who recommended me to come here! She is no longer staying here now. Not much people has been giving her love here.
- a friend from the school I attend. She started my interests in Minecraft and Black Butler.
- a friend of me and Oeve. The three of us go to the same school.
- an international friend who started my interest into Rei Kagene and Dell Honne.
- an acquaintance who started my interest in blankshipping.
I know more people, but I didn't want to say them all.
People I've met at the latest DeviantMeet!
I've met more than who was listed above, but I didn't want to go through them all...
-yaoi (consists of blankshipping "Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet", Skylox "SkydoesMinecraft and DeadloxMC", and more. Those two are my common faves now.)
- Trauma Center/Team
-mature content (I'm seventeen, but I don't care if I am only one more year away to like stuff like this!)
My Shout Outs!!!
- This first one, ever, goes to
for creating fan art of my most popular fanfiction "Forbidden Relation"! Check out her art and read my fanfic! Here are the links to the pictures thus far!
- Chapter One: refan69.deviantart.com/art/for…
- Chapter Three "Sorry, no chapter two; may I remind you that parental guidance is advised, for this contains mature material that may be too sensitive to children at a younger age rank" : refan69.deviantart.com/art/For…
- A shout out for my sister
for a job well done for her first contest! I won third place, and I can't wait for the prize!
- A shout out for
for being an awesome person and for recommending some ways to create characters/OCs!
- A new shout out to
for her aid into helping out with my first comic! Watch her and to see her progress!
Here are some other links you can check me out with!
Pleasure to meet you!