|Jealous, anyone? I certainly love this book! I found it at a Japanese bookstore for just $32. It was so worth the find!|
A Frozen Acquaintance It has not been long since Elsa has returned back to her formal home, and to her sister. Everything returned back to normal in a heartbeat, and that she felt...normal again. Her powers were more than blessings; they were a bond that kept the people she loved together. And even so, it was like that to this very night.
Elsa slept in her room, her blanket covering her body in warmth. The night was cool, and the sound of crickets echoed from outside her balcony door. Nothing disturbed the peaceful evening, until something opened the door. An influx of shivering cold air blew inside, and the instant chill woke up the newest queen from her slumber. She noticed that the balcony door was open, and that nothing stood in the way. She stood up to close it, locking it afterward. However, something, or someone, talked to her from behind. "I'm not supposed to be here, but I did hear about you."
The queen turned around to see a boy sitting d
I do comics, traditional/digital art and fanfictions. However, I check out people's stuff more than people check out mine. Guess I'm not one of those famous Deviants yet. I will get there soon. I am still in learning in the field of art and literature, but in high school. So basically I am self-taught. |
I am also a co-founder of three groups, so feel free to give suggestions in the groups that are featured here.
Got my own ChatRoom! Check it out, and I may talk with you! We may even roleplay! chat.deviantart.com/chat/AllAr…
People/friends that have go here!
- my older troll/sister. She does photography and fanficitions.
- my first friend on Fanfiction and the one who recommended me to come here! She is no longer staying here now. Not much people has been giving her love here.
- a friend from the school I attend. She started my interests in Minecraft and Black Butler.
- a friend of me and Oeve. The three of us go to the same school.
- an international friend who started my interest into Rei Kagene and Dell Honne.
- an acquaintance who started my interest in blankshipping.
I know more people, but I didn't want to say them all.
People I've met at the latest DeviantMeet!
I've met more than who was listed above, but I didn't want to go through them all...
-yaoi (consists of blankshipping "Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet", Skylox "SkydoesMinecraft and DeadloxMC", and more. Those two are my common faves now.)
- Trauma Center/Team
-mature content (I'm seventeen, but I don't care if I am only one more year away to like stuff like this!)
My Shout Outs!!!
- This first one, ever, goes to for creating fan art of my most popular fanfiction "Forbidden Relation"! Check out her art and read my fanfic! Here are the links to the pictures thus far!
- Chapter One: refan69.deviantart.com/art/for…
- Chapter Three "Sorry, no chapter two; may I remind you that parental guidance is advised, for this contains mature material that may be too sensitive to children at a younger age rank" : refan69.deviantart.com/art/For…
- A shout out for my sister for a job well done for her first contest! I won third place, and I can't wait for the prize!
- A shout out for for being an awesome person and for recommending some ways to create characters/OCs!
- A new shout out to for her aid into helping out with my first comic! Watch her and to see her progress!
Here are some other links you can check me out with!
Pleasure to meet you!